Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Time!

This summer or I should say after school is over in like 5 days will make me a busy boy. I'm going to two graduation parties that are some what back to back. Then there is a third one I'm going to in June. Also in June I'm scheduling for my tattoo, and saving money to get a concert ticket. I guess it's safe to say that all the these activities I'm doing is mostly leisure. I dunno all I know this summer will be the best yet. Tell me your plans for summer.



P.S. I hoping to get a job too..

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun summer planned! And thanks for the good wishes! I hope you do good in the future too! Brodie may be going to the national wrestling tournament in Maryland! If he makes it we're going down and staying July 2-5! I hope he makes it because then i'll get to go to the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent been to the beach in a long time. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to a beach to. Holden Beach! for two freaking weeks i get to get out of this hell-hole!!! And about the job. Good luck. i have 47 applications out right now!!! 47! but i got an interview at thomas's the other day and it went well. and my diversion officer might help me get one. it would be great if i got two haha.

    ReplyDelete